Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

northumbria61 18:57 24 Dec 10
Answered

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on here a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I am amazed at the number of daily queries and the responses - with one goal in mind - to solve the problems. You are never too old to learn.

All the Very Best - lets keep up the good work!

VoG II 19:06 24 Dec 10

Excellent sentiment. Have a great one yourself.

sunnystaines 19:11 24 Dec 10

ditto

mfletch 19:22 24 Dec 10

All the best guys and gals hope you all have a great Xmas and a better new year,

gengiscant 19:40 24 Dec 10

Wishing you all, a GREAT time, this Christmas.

Its probably not been the greatest year,2010,for most of us, but remember, we are all in this together,(snigger),

This forum is probably one of the best that I belong to,I have made friends here,I have been helped, I have helped others.

I have fallen out with other members, I have laughed with others.

Of course I belong to other forums, but there is something very satisfying in coming to a forum,run by a magazine that when I first picked up, was difficult to understand, my knowledge has grown, as has my willingness to offer what little help I can to others.

Merry Christmas All

Border View 19:54 24 Dec 10

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Christmas and 2011 to old and new friends here on PCA

Kindest regards from Borderview (one time Barmoor)

Personal good wishes to VoG

rdave13 19:57 24 Dec 10

Touché.
Merry Christmas to everyone.

VoG II 20:10 24 Dec 10

Thank you Linda and best wishes to you.

chub_tor 21:37 24 Dec 10

Best wishes to all who helped make this the best forum on the net, may all your 2011 problems be solved swiftly and successfully.

catpwss 21:48 24 Dec 10

HereHere,Well done.

compumac 08:43 25 Dec 10
Answer

Concur with all above sentiments. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…