Merry Christmas to all

skidzy 09:58 24 Dec 07

Hello gang,i would like to this moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

I would also like to thankyou all for the help and support i have received over the past year,without this forum many and myself included, would/could spend a small fortune on there computers when the problem could be a minor issue.

Enough waffling on from me....Lol :-)))

Merry Christmas everyone.

rawprawn 10:06 24 Dec 07

Good morning skidzy, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you, and all forum members.

Technotiger 10:09 24 Dec 07

G'day skidzy M8 - and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous and Virus-free 2008 LoL Ho Ho Ho

skidzy 10:14 24 Dec 07

Ho Ho Ho to you also guys.

Oi Techno,dont mention Virus !!! last one was this time last year and i do believe rawprawn got it as well,both of us helping someone out and just clicking a link got us infected.
Easily sorted though ha ha.

All the best guys.

Sparkly 10:16 24 Dec 07

And a Merry Xmas to you skidzy,rawprawn,Technotiger and all the other guru's and helpers here we appreciate your help and knowhow, Have a good one Ho Ho Ho.

rdave13 10:17 24 Dec 07

Season's greetings skidzy and to everyone.

mfletch 10:19 24 Dec 07

Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you all have a virus free new year,

Merry Christmas,

mfletch

cocteau48 10:28 24 Dec 07

"Tinker bells
Tinker bells
Tinker all the away"

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the little elfs ,far to many to mention individually,who have contributed to the forum and who have saved my bacon on more than one occasion.

I raise a glass to you all.....HO..HO..HO !!!

Forum Editor 10:32 24 Dec 07

Have a great Christmas, and a happy and peaceful new year.

anskyber 10:34 24 Dec 07

Well hello! You are one of the many familiar "faces" on here. Have a great Xmas!!

sidecar sid 10:40 24 Dec 07

Are you having some sort of problem with cristmas?
If so a more informative thread title would probably illicit a greater response.

Lol ;-)

Seasons greetings from Sidecar mansions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…