Merry Christmas

smegs 01:18 25 Dec 03

Every body. Hope you all get what you have asked for. Merry Xmas. ;o)))))

Djohn 01:32 25 Dec 03

Merry Christmas smegs! Have a good day. ;o)

Gaz 25 01:39 25 Dec 03

click here

Regards,
Gareth

A very merry Xmas & a happy new year to you all
I enjoy this forum quite often full of laughter & sometimes the nerds but I still wish them all a prosperous new year

goonerbill 07:16 25 Dec 03

seasons greetings and jolly xmas day to all.

will be running book on time of first posting with problem with xmas pc : )))

11-15am

ianeon 07:18 25 Dec 03

A Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all the people who inhabit this forum - especially all those kind people who have helped me over the last 12 months

Steven135 07:37 25 Dec 03

Happy Christmas to one and all

hugh-265156 08:09 25 Dec 03

happy christmas everybody!!

only me 08:31 25 Dec 03

HHHHHHHHHappy XXXXXXXXXmas my god!! that punch i made is a bit strong???

VoG II 08:37 25 Dec 03

Merry Xmas all.

Steven135 09:08 25 Dec 03

“Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday (or the summer solstice if you are in the southern hemisphere, which is, of course, no less important that the northern one), practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practise of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all … and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year of 2004, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great, (not to imply that this country is any greater than any other) and without regard to race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wisher.”

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

“This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)”

Or to put it more bluntly: HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…