Merging outlook.pst files

Esso43 18:51 06 Jun 03

Is it possible to merge outlook.pst data files so you keep all the data in both files?

Esso43 18:52 06 Jun 03

If so how?

jazzypop 19:15 06 Jun 03

Yes. See click here for one method - a quick Google search will show you several more.

Is this intended instead of the sync outlook problem that you posted at click here ? If so, you will find it a much more cumbersome method than a straightforward sync. Is there a problem with the sync methods that I posted in response to your original question?

Esso43 19:40 06 Jun 03

The middle one of your links appeared to offer the most promising option but I must have a diferent copy of outlook as I do not get the same menus.

I have office xp so I thought that was outlook 2000?

Esso43 19:56 06 Jun 03

I have tried using the briefcase sync but all this seems to do is overwrite!!?? That I can do by copying?????

Very confused, and getting frustrated.

Oh well any suggestions appreciated.

Esso43 22:20 08 Jun 03

Thank you for all your helps and on the other posts.

I have found a workable solution which involves setting up a personnel folder on the laptop Outlook and when I get get back to base just copy the desktop file into the second personnal folder and I may have duplicates but I have all the emails I need on both so good for immediate need.

If I ever solve it all I will post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…