Menu Problem FP2000

steven_frost 20:18 15 Jul 03

ok i've been working on a web site which as it stands has 10 pages but now been asked to add some 5 extra pages not including the extra history information see web site click here . i'm using frontpage 2000 and a theme the what i want to do is to create on link for say history then have 4 sub cats under it so when some on clicks on history it expands and shows the sub menu but also so shows the rest of the menu does anyone know how to do this as its doing my mellon in

Falkyrn 20:59 15 Jul 03

The menu effect you describe is obtained through inserting script file try click here for some ideas and suggestions

Gingermum 11:14 16 Jul 03

A simpler approach is to use more menu bars. For example, you could insert a menu bar at the top which shows top level pages, or home plus second level, depending on your design. You can then insert another down the left with lower level. You can omit this one from your home page. I have done this on my site at click here. the top bar is second level plus home. Side bars are child level. (Incidentally, your pictures aren't loading.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…