memory upgrade

taffyal 13:18 02 Nov 03

Can anyone please advise a poor novice trying to learn? I paid ?25 to upgrade 128 to 256 ram. I would like to add much more, & see cheap deals on ebay, but am not sure what to look for. The dealer says I have pc133 at present. Motherboard is ASROCK K7VM2, seems to take 2xSDRAM DIMM 168 pins, or 2xDDR DIMM 184 pins. Which is best, & what exactly should I buy with regard to PC133? It has 1200m/hz AMD Duron (tm) processor. I bought new 3 month ago, with the intention of upgrading as/when I can afford to. Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks, Al.

mikef. 13:59 02 Nov 03

Best thing to do is go to click here and put your details in and you will be told exactly what to get, also Crucial is the best place to buy from as they are the second largest manufacturer in the world plus anything you buy off them is totally guaranteed.

taffyal 17:16 04 Nov 03

Thanks for advice. Met a guy who "knows exactly the type & can get it at a good price". Fingers crossed!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…