Memory stick/Teak Goblin's question to me

flaming 04:10 06 Jan 06

I started a new thread to continue,if you are about. The object is in fact a squashed elliptical,metallic silver coloured,3 ins.x 1 in. There's nothing printed on it beyond the words 'Enter the Matrix' 64m (which I take to be its capacity), A cap pulls off one end,showing a rectangular plug which fits the only rectangular port on the front of the PC. It is for transferring my files to it. I was searching for the notes but it's probably easier to google.

mole44 08:14 06 Jan 06

its a pen drive ,given as probably a freeby somewhere,and yes you can use it to store your files.64m is probably 64meg capacity,small by todays standards but ok never the less.

flaming 22:28 06 Jan 06

Thanks for the identfication. The PC engineer charged me £15 for it, secondhand from him. If it was a freebie that's not a bad profit!

teak goblin 20:49 11 Jan 06

hi flaming sorry i have not been in touch as ive been away with my work, mole is correct its a pen drive, it's handy for just putting small files on it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple