Memory Question

Bodice 00:29 09 May 06

I would like to find out how many pins my pc has, how would I go about finding out without opening it up?

Kev.Ifty 00:37 09 May 06

Enter the make etc. here

click here

Cheers Kev

Bodice 00:42 09 May 06

Thanks a lot.

fleamailman 02:17 09 May 06

I always prefer to open up the comp and look at the rams myself because one is dealing in speeds mb sizes and types, but here are two programs that I like for different reasons. The first sysspecs is a simple program that one just keeps on a pendrive and then sticks it into the USBport of a comp and double clicks the program, it then shows you all the details of the comp(stand alone,no installing at all, good for comps that are wonkey; however, if I am not only looking for the details but also want to know about the drivers too, then I install the second program, which gives you much more detail.

click here

click here

I repeat, these won't give you details like just opening up the comp which you will have to do if you are going to upgrade rams anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…