Memory Map 2004?

1936 16:40 05 Mar 04

Does anyone know anything about Memory Map 2004?

AubreyS 17:31 05 Mar 04

Type Memory Map 2004 into Google and see what it brings up.

gudgulf 17:59 05 Mar 04
  grey george 18:00 05 Mar 04

I have memeory map 2003 this is a computerised map which can be download to GPS or PDA.
You have to purchase each area of the UK which wish to use. The maps are 1:50,000 OS maps + road maps and route planners. Some areas are available at 1:25,000. I belive the 2004 version has a 3D topographic function. vist click here for more information

1936 18:17 05 Mar 04

I was told to do the following:
1. Click the Mark button on the toolbar and drop a mark anywhere on the map. Right-click on the mark and select Properties.

2. In the Position box enter the grid reference of the place you are looking for and press the View button. The map and the mark itself will now automatically move to the grid reference you entered.

I did that but can not see where the mark is. What do I need to do next and is there a good guide to this softwaer anywhere?

grey george 19:23 05 Mar 04

I do not know of any guide
On my version I do just as you have said and the map moves to the new position.
I have found it helps to change the name of mark each time you create one or you end up with lots of marks all called mark.
If you then goto overlay and properties from the toolbar menu you get a list of all marks.
Also in the overlay drop down menu is an option to view or hide the marks, make sure the show option is ticked.
It's also worth checking the format for your coordinates, from the mode drop down menu .

Hope this helps

1936 20:07 05 Mar 04

Many thanks, I will give it a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac