Memory Cards- best buys please

Hinny 20:48 16 Jan 03
  Hinny 20:48 16 Jan 03

Any advice on where the best bys for Smartmedia and Secure Digital cards would be most welcome. Cheers

Elrond 20:50 16 Jan 03
  Hinny 20:54 17 Jan 03

Thanks for the advice, Have you tried click here ?. The prices at 7dayshop are good but I can't find on either website if the price includes vat. Fotosense quotes before and after vat. If 7day shop includes vat, then I could be inerested. Cheers

Hinny 19:27 22 Jan 03

I checked about five websites and compared prices, I need a 128mb smartmedia card and a 128mb secure digital card. prices varied and I settled on Jessops. However I called into a Jessops shop, just to check and see how prices compared with the internet. The smartmedia card was £47.99 online, and £64.99 on display in the shop. When I said I could get it online at the lower price, surpise, surprise he said they had not had time to change the price. I have to add overall Jessops are an extremely helpfull and customer friendly shop, so this is not a complaint at all, however it did come as a surprise but it wont stop me from shopping there.
Cheers and thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…