Memory Card Converters?

VideoSentry 08:26 07 Mar 05

I am thinking of purchasing an MSI 566, which would enable me to store images from my Z3 ( SD Card ) and music for/from my kids MP3 Players. As the unit only has a SD/MMC reader does any know of If or Where I ca get hold of a Memory Stick-> SD/MMC and/or a SmartMedia card->SD/MMC this will enable Me to use it with other Cameras and MP3's.
It does not have USB and is purely UPLOAD or DOWNLOAD.
Here's Hoping.

Stuartli 10:20 07 Mar 05

You can buy case mounted multi-format memory card readers, which can be housed in one of the front bays (many new systems have them fitted already and they are increasingly in use on photo printers to allow non-PC printing of pix files).

One source for the versatile Mentor (or more expensive Trust) 8-in-1 internal card reader is:

click here=

Stuartli 10:23 07 Mar 05

Link in TinyURL form:

click here

Stuartli 10:27 07 Mar 05

The MSI website says there is no such product as the 566 (View, Megaview etc)...:-(

By the way you can also buy individual adapters to use one form of memory with another type - one or two are listed in the above link but you'll find others with a search engine.

VideoSentry 14:21 07 Mar 05

Thanks for the reply I realise now that the term' converter' was the wrong one. Here is the Link to the 566 click here
I will now find if they do the 'adaptor' I need.

TomJerry 14:54 07 Mar 05

VideoSentry 12:13 13 Mar 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…