Memokit

pj1664 17:36 27 Feb 04

Hi everyone, I recently came across a product over the Internet called Memokit, it claims it can boosts by up to 100% the overall performance of your System

It recovers 100 % of your PC memory leaks
It reduces by up to 90% the number of Windows crashes
It automatically manages and optimizes your PC memory
It finds the culprits of crashes, lockups and slowdowns
It lets your favorite applications use ALL the memory they demand.
It optimizes your PC Virtual memory and Cache
internet called memokit. Has anyone used this product? Appreciate if anyone could give me some feedback on this. Thank you.

GaT7 18:05 27 Feb 04

Hi Jeet,

Yes, I have bought & used this program for more than a year on my Windows 98SE PC.

I don't think it does it's job too well & have not found a single of these so-called 'memory boosters' actually do the things they claim to do. I have 25-30 different programs like Memokit of which I've tried about 15. I now use Memokit to help me with certain tasks for which I didn't buy it in the first place!

Having said that I think you ought to try out some of them & see for yourself. There are a lot of shareware & freeware memory/system boosters that you can try & see what works best for your PC.

Please let me know & I'll send you the links to all of them, or, if that's too many the links to the 10 best ones (in my opinion, anyway).

Regards, G

pj1664 20:56 27 Feb 04

Hi G, Thanks for your response. Yes I would like to try them If you could send me the links please. Once again Thank you for your Input.

GaT7 23:07 27 Feb 04

Here are 14 to give you a start:

1. CacheMan click here
2. FreeMem Pro click here
3. MemMonster click here
4. MemoKit click here - don't discount it on account of what I said earlier - definitely worth a try
5. MemoryBoost Pro click here
6. Memory Zipper Plus click here
7. OptiRAM click here
8. RamCleaner click here
9. RAMpage click here
10. RAM Def XTreme click here
11. RAMrocket click here
12. Release RAM Pro click here
13. SuperRam click here
14. TweakRAM click here

Remember: you can always try BEFORE you buy - otherwise you may end up like me : (

When you post again please tell us your system spec. & operating system, plus why you think you require such a program. For modern PCs these programs are not recommended. If, on the other hand, you've an old PC (like I do) & are trying to eke out every last drop of performance then I guess it's better to try something than not bother at all!

Remember to follow install instructions carefully - like shutting down running processes, having backups in case of disaster, etc., etc. Also, uninstall a program properly/correctly before installing another & I would NOT recommend installing & running 2 (or more) of the above programs at the same time.

Let us know how you get on...

Be careful & good luck,

G

pj1664 00:19 28 Feb 04

Hi G, Thanks for the info, as requested Its mainly for my son's and daughter's pc's they have windows 98 pentium 3 350mghz and a celeron 500mghz. I personally have a AMD 1600 with win.98. I will let you know how it goes. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…