Members views on another forum

Meshuga 21:30 03 Oct 04

Has anyone come across a forum named Delphiforum.This is a general discussion forum,not technical.Is it genuine or likely to be "Dodgy" in any way.I`ve nothing specific in mind, just wanting to play safe.Meshuga.

Valvegrid 21:42 03 Oct 04

Do you have a link? Because the only one I can find is this one:

click here

And this is the translation:

click here

It seems a lot of 'computer speak' like this forum, for your comment I must have the wrong one, sorry.

Meshuga 22:27 03 Oct 04

try this one Forums.delphiforums.com. Meshuga.

Djohn 00:55 04 Oct 04
  Valvegrid 06:55 04 Oct 04

They seem to be OK, they have been in operation for a few years, if they were 'fly by night' they'd be gone by now. I think the only thing that may concern me is that you are likely to be spammed. This is from their terms of service:

"Some of the features offered through Delphi Forums membership are operated by third party providers which may subject you to additional terms of service. Delphi Forums disclaims any responsibility for the operation of such services. In order to use these functions properly, these companies may need to collect or use information that you provide to them through your use of Delphi Forums. In order to determine whether a) their systems are working properly, b.) any misuse or abuse of their system exists, or c) any illegal activity is occurring, these companies may have to have access to your emails, messages, chat, or other communications that occur on Delphi Forums. However, Delphi Forums is not responsible for the content or the privacy policy or practices of any other Web sites or for the actions of the companies responsible for those Web sites."

Meshuga 07:20 04 Oct 04

Thanks for your replies. Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017