member pictures

birkdalite 08:56 15 Mar 04

Recently a forum member (woodchip ?) requested pics and brief resume of all other members in order to make up a "rogues gallery".This must be a huge task,but I keep wondering if I have missed anything yet???

Diodorus Siculus 09:12 15 Mar 04
  watchful 09:13 15 Mar 04

Me too?

watchful 09:16 15 Mar 04

That one is down to Spikey Chris I think.

Boluwd 10:13 15 Mar 04

There appears to be only 3 mugshots on the web page now! ......what happened to the other 92?

spikeychris 10:13 15 Mar 04

Tis down to me. You will note if you are reading this at 9/10am that there is only 3 pics, this is because I had a mass clean up on my server as it was taking an age to kick in. Now I thought, I'll put the hundred JPG's in a safe place....

Someone asked me to change the font size in another part of the site, I did, I uploaded and LOST 93 pics.

This happened last night, I jumped off my roof but survived so I will have to put them back. I had backed them up so it will return.

Chris walks off crying :o(

GroupFC 10:36 15 Mar 04

I too had wondered where they had gone!!

Have Fun!!

spikeychris 12:02 15 Mar 04

This isn't a mid week project, the FE has allowed it to be run at weekends. I will post a thread on Friday night. However I have uploaded the pics once more, you will notice though that there is no text, that HAS been lost.

Someone I know has a screen dump of the page so I will "fix" it.

Please leave any responses till Friday. birkdalite, would you tick please.

Chris

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…