Mem Monster from Fresh Devices.com

anniesboy68 15:40 29 May 04

Anniesboy68 here again. Is anyone using this so called "memory optimiser" by Fresh devices and does it do what the blurb states, please.

GaT7 16:13 29 May 04

If you have WinXP with a fairly good hardware configuration, I'd suggest not to use these programs. IMHO modern systems don't require them.

Remember you can d'load TRIAL versions of these so-called 'memory optimisers' to see if it makes a difference before you buy. Beware of offers that want to take your money first even if they offer a refund if dissatisfied. To d'load a 30-day trial of MemMonster - click here.

I've posted links to over a dozen similar programs here click here, so you have more choice. For even more choice - click here. Let's know how you get on. G

Valvegrid 16:17 29 May 04

Is this what you are looking at? click here Yes, it does look interesting, I'm curious to know as well, so I'll watch with interest as well if I may.

Thanks.

Valvegrid 16:20 29 May 04

Interesting it only gets 50/50 vote in Crossbow7's link to download.com.

anniesboy68 17:47 29 May 04

Thanks all but methinks will leave well alone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…