Megabytes-Mysteriously disappearing?

LostSystem 12:30 01 Jan 07

My dad installed a 700MB RAM thing on the computer and 114.74 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity. what i dont understand is a few days ago I was able to install a program 1.6Gb But now There was an error ... no icons showing up on the screen... and so on and so I did the system Restore thing (^^.) Hoping everything will turn back to normal (>'.')> ... when it has finished up I logged on and reinstalled the program again.. but I can't install it anymore.. because I only had 124 RAM and it says it needed 1.5+Gb to install the program o_O. I have tried deleting all the unnecessary programs in the add/remove... and cleaned up disks and all of that but still i have Little MB T__T I dunno what to do.. please help me

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:38 01 Jan 07

Do Not confuse memory and hard disk space

You can still install the game with low memory, if you have enough space on the drive, but it may not run.

114.74 GB space on drive to iinstall
768 MB RAM to run the game

Memory - RAM how much does the game require to run?
1.5GB will be disk space required.

malgall 12:40 01 Jan 07

have you tried removing the new ram and see if that helps

LostSystem 13:03 01 Jan 07

waw I love this forum instant reply. hmmm I'm not able to do what you suggest malgall my dad might get angry or even worse i might not put things back correctly anymore OMGosh I dont know much about computers.

hmm what i really dont understand is that I was able to install and run the game before... but now I can't ... I dont understand the problem...

LostSystem 11:06 02 Jan 07

OMG now December two when i log in to my computer it is now complaining that it has only got 77MB and is in a critical level... What should i do... I have done everything i could...Add/remove programs/ disk cleaning...

Somehow its like a countdown of using up all of my MB even though i haven't touched it since yesterday... Gosh.. is this a virus Oh dear! some please advice me

LostSystem 11:07 02 Jan 07

Sorry I meant January2

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5