Medion MDPNA100 - NO GPS

loser7 16:45 27 Apr 08

Hello all

I borrowed a PDA (Medion MDPNA100) from a relative to use the GPS and although the GPS settings are there i can not get the program started.
If i select START > PROGRAMS GPS is not there. There is a GPS icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen but when i select this it tells me GPS is activated but it is obviously not. There is also two buttons on the pda to activate GPS but i get no reaction when i push them. I have been told that if i take it to halfords store (where it was bought) they can quickly fix this problem for a small fee in a matter of minutes, but i would like to do it myself as i believe it is something simple i am missing. Could anyone give advise? Thanks.

anchor 08:13 28 Apr 08

You could call telephone Medion support

0870 727 0370

Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 8:00pm

"Please have the model and serial number of your product at hand when you call. This will help in finding a quick solution to your problem".

compumac 08:28 28 Apr 08

I have a medion MD9500 with GPS. The battery had run down and the SatNav programme was missing. I went to Start/Programmes and found that Medion Navigator was not there. I therefore went to File Explorer and selected Storage card and \Medion Navigator was there a a cab file. Clicking on that installed the programme onto theunit. Perhaps yours is the same.

loser7 18:49 28 Apr 08

Thank you both.
compumac that was spot on. Problem sorted.

compumac 18:51 28 Apr 08

Pleased to be of help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos