MEDION MD 8800 ANY GOOD?

ARTY DAN 11:43 11 Dec 05

I have been looking at the medion MD 8800 on the ALDI website it has an excellent specification for the price I thought. It gets a good review in the computer active magazine although I can't get that review up on the computer active website presumabley because it's in last months edition. Here is the link to the aldi website click here from what I have read so far it has good components do they use good components in the rest of the P.C.
I phoned medion about the warranty the advisor said it has a 3 year onsite warranty if they can't fix the problem over the phone they will send an engineer out.
Does anyone have a medion P.C. are they any good
and is the warranty what the advisor said it is.

ARTY DAN

Diodorus Siculus 11:53 11 Dec 05

They are good machines, rebadged by Medion. Good quality components and excellent prices.

I'd have bought one but for the fact that I built one a couple of weeks beforehand.

BH34 11:56 11 Dec 05

Medion Forum
click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:03 11 Dec 05

Bought previous model last March

The machine is excellant (but no floppy drive and a pig to fit one) quiet and fast.

Lots of bundled software most of which you won't use. They also supply all the software including XP home on disk.

Power cinema is poor for the TV card but there are other programs you could use instead(MythTV).

DO NOT MESS WITH THE PARTTION SIZES as you will not then be able to reset to the factory conitions.

I recommend it wholeheartedly

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…