medion laptop probelms

daly666 22:29 27 Dec 07

i have a medion notebook and it keeps shutting its self off im guessing its a battery problem, ive berly taken it off charge, it mainly turns off when ur doing big things like games movies ect. if any 1 nose how 2 fix the problem plz tell me

Dipso 22:53 27 Dec 07

IF you have had the laptop a while the battery has probably had it. Can you not remove the battery and just use it via the mains?

daly666 22:55 27 Dec 07

well im hopless so i dont wana risk

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:56 27 Dec 07

t mainly turns off when ur doing big things like games movies ect

Probably heat make sure vents blowing air clear out all the grills etc.

daly666 22:57 27 Dec 07

it is a bit dusty so best 2 like blow out the dust from all the vents then yeah?

Demora 09:19 28 Dec 07

It is quite safe to remove the battery and run the laptop from mains only. Some Makes of PC actually recomend doing this if your at home.

We have an oldish Medion and the battery has died a death. I have contacted various stores online and even medion and cannot get a new battery for it. But thats not an issue.

D

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:17 28 Dec 07

blow out the dust from all the vents will make a big difference.

woodchip 11:20 28 Dec 07

I have a Medion Laptop and took the Battery out as soon as I got it. It only goes in If I go away with Caravan

woodchip 11:21 28 Dec 07

I have a Medion Laptop and took the Battery out as soon as I got it. It only goes in If I go away with Caravan. PS a double catch on the bottom on mine holds the battery in

daly666 14:20 28 Dec 07

taking the battery out would b a good idea but if i manage 2 screw the laptop up i wud get killed. and about the dust fruitbat ive taken your advice, on the front vents ive cleared most of it but theres a bit a cant get out eny ideas eny 1?

woodchip 15:22 28 Dec 07

Removing Battery will not kill the Laptop

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple