Medion Laptop model MD95408 Battery required

Giggle n' Bits 18:36 06 Aug 07

Trying to find a new Laptop Battery for wifes Laptop. Its a Medion Laptop with Model No. MD95408 The battery will no longer charge when trying it on charge the orange amber light just flashes all the time, tried it for 24hrs and no charging tried removing it for a hour and in winxp shows as charging but no 000% on charge showing.

The Battery has Li-ION MIM2080 Series with P/n: 40011510 (P:CGR18650C 14.8v -2.ah

Take it becacuse it won't charge it is the battery being dead, as I have tried another psu but same, no charge

Desperate really cos I don't want to have to bin the laptop

try
click here
says trade only but could point you in the right direction
or email medion support
click here

Giggle n' Bits 19:20 06 Aug 07

will try again with Medion, but have had no reply todate first time round.

Giggle n' Bits 12:51 09 Aug 07

this battery is no longer to be made due to viability and a manufacturing problem.

wiz-king 14:01 09 Aug 07

Try these people click here

pollyzahra 11:21 04 Jan 08

I am also having trouble with medion laptop battery for modelMD95408. It will not charge - it shows 100% full but will not power up the computer. Medion have been useless in helping me. HELP!!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:49 04 Jan 08

You really ought to start a thread of your own so that you recieve the email notifications of when a reply is posted.

TRY
Laptop Battery not showing Charging
1. Turn off the computer,
2. Take the battery out
3. Take out the power supply
4. Push the power button down for 30 seconds.
5. Reconnect power supply
6. Then the battery.
Should now show 100% charged. This is because sometimes the mother board gets static and this clears it and the reason it showed not charging was beacuse it was fully charged.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…