Medion 8818 Desktop-upgrade graphic card

Vixenight 22:39 19 Apr 10

Hi Folks I have a 3year old Medion Desktop with 1.86 Intel Dual Core processor I shall install a 400 watt PSU I intend to install either a PNY Nvidia Geforce 240 PCI-E with 1gb ram OR Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4670 PCI with 1gb ram
Has anyone installed either of these cards in a Medion 8818 Comp and if so were there any problems?
Any help or advice would be helpful Thank you in advance This Comp will be a reserve as I am buyin a New One Vixenight

Vixenight 20:34 23 May 10

Hi Folks since no one seems to have tried these methods I will close it with the following I purchased a Nvidvia Geforce 240 PCI-E card but on installing it all I got was a garbled screen I got rid of the previous Nvidia drivers with 3DGurus driver removal but no joy I even tried it in Safe Mode but still did not work Took it back to PC World showed them photos of screen with all mixed colours and eventually got my money back So did not install but got refund Vixenight

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…