MEDION?

mad1234 11:15 23 Jun 06

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF MEDION?
I SAW A TFT MONITOR BY MEDION THE OTHER DAY. DO MEDION PRODUCE RELIABLE PRODUCTS OR WOULD I BE BETTER OFF WITH A BETTER KNOWN MAKE?

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:26 23 Jun 06

Medion flog some of the best computers around (I have one) and all their products are usually very good buys.

G

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:37 23 Jun 06

Bought one about 15 months ago was thinking of building my own but couldn't match the specs for the price.

Comes fully kitted out lots of software and back up CDs aswell (very rare nowadays).

Only problem I had was trying to add a floppy drive, the things built like a Panzar tank.

Had an oportunity to see the factory in Kolleda Germany where they are built earlier this year, A good setup. I'd give them 5 stars.

woodchip 11:38 23 Jun 06

OK, until you have real problems with there hardware

driving man 11:44 23 Jun 06

my medion pda is superb they often use other peoples goods and rebrand them

spuds 12:23 23 Jun 06

One of Medion's outlets is Aldi's, who seem to offer various Medion items on a regular basis.

One word of warning. Make sure the item that you purchase is boxed,sealed and unused. Sales 'displayed' items tend to throw a wobbly in the works, as far as Medion and their warranties are concerned. Plus their photocopied instruction manuals come at a price, if you need to order.Otherwise, very good product's worthy of a possible purchase.

mad1234 12:39 23 Jun 06

IT WAS ALDI WHERE I SAW THE TFT MONITOR

Dipso 12:48 23 Jun 06

I have a 17 inch Medion monitor (along with a 2 1/2 year old Medion PC!), can't fault them.

Is it the 19 inch monitor you're looking at?

mad1234 13:15 23 Jun 06

the bigger the better

singalong 13:27 23 Jun 06

Hi Mad1234,

I was given my new (glossy black) dual core Medion PC last Christmas, it has a TFT monitor and it goes like a racehorse.
I write tutorials, and I regularly have multi versions of Photoshop CS 2, illustrator, Netfusions 8 and Paint Shop Pro open, and it does not slow down a bit.

So far) I have had no problems, it was purchased from our local Aldi, and has a three year on-site warranty.
I would not hesitate to advocate Medion, they are a German company, and know what they are doing.
Regards
Singalong

mad1234 13:33 23 Jun 06

thanks guys thats decided it. im off to aldi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…