MediaStudio Pro 7VE

Wallace 23:00 24 Dec 05

Have tried several times to register online as required and have not had any response.
Is there a general serial number which can be used?
Has anyone else had this problem?

harrier126 21:55 06 Jan 06

Wallace if it's any help i can't get the online register to respond and can't understand why PC Advisor should include a dead duck on their cover disk

gingerb 18:30 15 Jan 06

There is no joy on this "freebie". I've tried at least three time using the Reg'n No. given to me on their e-mail, but when trying to install just get the silly message "Incorrect Reg. No. try again". I don't know why PC Advisor shove such stuff around. It makes you go off them in a big way!

Ginger

RickyC :-) 18:45 15 Jan 06

Hi All

thanks for your postings, it appears that PC Advisor readers who are AOL users are not receiving their registration emails. I have spoken with Ulead about this - as the irritation is undoubtedly doing harm to both PC Advisor and the software developers.

As only AOL users appear to be affected by this problem, we can only assume that AOL are blocking emails from Ulead, considering them to be spam. Please could any AOL users who have not received their registration emails from Ulead, email me at [email protected] and I will send you the information you require.

Gingerb - You seem to have a different problem to the AOL issue, please email directly, including the serial number you are using, and I will look into this.

On another note - any PC Advisor forum members with suggestions for content you'd like to see on future CDs and DVDs, please email your thoughts to me at the email address above.

regards

Richard Clooke
CD Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…