media player9 and mp3 question

patso 20:44 04 Dec 04

i am using wmp9 but cant seem to add mp3 tracks to my media library off a disc so i can transfer them to play on an ordinary cd can i do this as nero wont work for me at the moment.any help please.

Diodorus Siculus 20:57 04 Dec 04

Are they now in mp3 format?

HAve a look at dbpoweramp:
click here

ACOLYTE 21:05 04 Dec 04

If they are on cd you may need to copy them to the hdd first then add them to the media library.

JoeC 21:05 04 Dec 04

MP3 for Windows Media player

click here

Download the fichier (883 kb) and double click setuplc3.exe to get MP3 capablities in WMP.

Also, on the same page download the MP3.reg file to edit the registry for you.

patso 21:12 04 Dec 04

to acolite the thing is how do i copy them off the disc to my hard drive sas when i copy from cd it just says insert an audio cd where do i go from there.thanks to all will try as suggested the link is in french so what do i do ?

ACOLYTE 21:17 04 Dec 04

Put the disk in,if its an ordinary cd then right click open it in my computer then highlight the mp3's and select copy then paste them wherever,dont try to copy through wmp9 as in will assume they are to be burnt and tell you to put a disk in.

JoeC 21:25 04 Dec 04

will enable MP3 recording in WMP. Download the

fichier (883 kb)

from the site, unzip it, double click

to get MP3 capabilities.

Be sure to download the

MP3.reg file

to alter the necessary registry settings for you.

Once done, if you go to Tools > Options > Copy Music in WMP, then hit the drop down box Copy Format settings, you should find MP3 listed.

patso 20:07 05 Dec 04

down loaded both how do i use the registry change i downloaded.thanks again

Mikè 20:14 05 Dec 04

"down loaded both how do i use the registry change i downloaded.thanks again"

Just double click it, and it will be added to registry.

patso 20:28 05 Dec 04

Done that double clicked. Now how do i use media player first to copy mp3's off a cd and transfer them to a normal cd using media player?

patso 22:04 06 Dec 04

many thanks TO JOEC ACOLYTE MIKE AND DS for all the help .wmp9 seems to be working for mp3 copying toaudio disc now after the download .i just need to make sure audio disc is selected to copy to in drop down right hand pane .many thanks for all the help.patso

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…