Media Player with Windows XP

sa1gon 14:06 06 Jan 03
  sa1gon 14:06 06 Jan 03

Can anyone explain how to burn tracks from different CD's onto one CD using Media Player with Windows XP Home.

I can burn one cd to another, but cannot work out how to burn from more than one.

Any help appreciated.

Dave

HKspike 14:14 06 Jan 03

Without ripping them to your hard drive?

sa2gon 20:21 06 Jan 03

Either way, How do I rip them to my hard drive or is there another way

Scarthy © ® ™ 20:29 06 Jan 03

You need to click "copy from CD" and tick the tracks you want. This will place the files in a folder in My Music. You can do the same with as many CD's as you want...Just make sure the destination file is the same for all...

BTW new Media Player 9 out tomorrow night ! ! !

dez fowler 20:30 06 Jan 03

If u want good quality you have to rip the tracks as WAVs, which are about 40MB each so you have to make sure you have enough space on your HDD.

If you have a recent version of Nero Burning ROM or Easy CD Creator or some other CD burning software then most of them support ripping tracks to WAV or MP3 now. If not then get a ripper such as Easy CD-DA Extractor (of which you can find the latest version at download.com) which you should find easy to get to grips with.

Rip the tracks you want to WAVs using that and then use your CD burning software to write the WAVs to the CD in Audio CD mode, again most CD burning software should be able to do this.

sa1gon 09:06 07 Jan 03

Can anyone please explain how to clear out "incorrect" entries in the autocomplete function on Internet Explorer. I have mistyped certain input and now get numerous choices for email addresses etc. when the Autocomplete function kicks in.

Can I just delete the wrong items or do I have to delete all of them and restart with an empty Auto Complete field, and how do I do either of these.

Any help most apprecitaed.

Dave

Scarthy © ® ™ 21:08 07 Jan 03

If you highlight the link you want to remove ((hover over it until it is blue in XP))then press the delete key on your keyboard...Don't try the backspace key as it doesn't work...(;o)))

Ahhhhhhhh - posting troubles again...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…