Media Player visuals.

Organized 23:01 12 Jan 03
  Organized 23:01 12 Jan 03

For whatever reasons I cannot access any of the visual FX when playing music via Media Player. Have checked preferences. Any ideas please?

VoG™ 23:03 12 Jan 03

What version?

VoG™ 18:49 14 Jan 03

Via e-mail: Version 7.1

This serves to emphasise why you should post to the thread and not use e-mail which is for other things. I've only just picked up my mail!

VoG™ 18:57 14 Jan 03

Are you in "Skin mode" - according to Help (Version 9), visualisations only work if the skin supports them.

crx16 19:35 14 Jan 03

go into WMP\view\now playing tools, and put a tick next to 'show visualizations'.

Organized 17:10 18 Jan 03

Apologies to VoG. This was my first posting and I am relativly new to computer jargon. Regret do not have version 9.

To crx16. Yes, the box is checked, but no visuals appear. Originally they used to appear in the main Media Player window and I could then choose to select full screen mode or leave them as set.

crx16 17:20 18 Jan 03

so what do you have in place of visualizations? do you have albim/artist info,or is it just a blank/black window.

crx16 17:22 18 Jan 03

sorry,now im getting confused between wmp7 & 9,ignore that last post.

Organized 19:48 18 Jan 03

Strange that you should say you are confused between ver 7 & 9 because what you describe ie: a blank black window is what I do have!

Down the L:H side are media / tuner buttons etc in blue, with the equaliser / wow sound facility at the bottom of the blank window.

crx16 20:57 18 Jan 03

yes,but in wmp9 visualisations can be replaced with other things,which would need to be turned off,but it doesnt apply.

i cant offer much else,unless you have deleted the visuals?i know there are some you can download from MS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…