media player - plug-ins disabled

six-h 17:00 05 Oct 04

whilst ripping a cd to disk, I received a message that some plug-ins were not responding properly and wmp was closing.
Havn't noticed anything different for certain, but am tempted to roll back to a previous restore point. Anyone know if this will affect software,programmes or files installed since the restore point?
also since nothing seems to have changed, what did the plug-ins do in the first place? :)

Stuartli 17:47 05 Oct 04

The plug-ins are mostly the visualisations - go to Tools>Options>Plug-ins to check. Some of the files may have become corrupted.

six-h 16:48 12 Oct 04

thanks Stuartli, can't see any difference in the visualisations, except that some will expand slowly to fill the screen, whilst others when requested to go to full screen send the screen black for a couple of seconds, then appear as full screen. dont know if this is normal as I have only just noticed it.
does rolling back to a previous restore point loose data/programmes installed since that point?
if not, I will try that, and see what changes in wmp9.Meanwhile I will call this resolved.
thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…