media player & playlists

MidgetMan 08:52 30 Jan 06

My young daughter is having trouble with her playlists in media player 10 (win xp).

basic problem is it keeps losing her playlists and she then has to spend ages re creating them only for them to dissappear again.This problem needs sorting out as I swear if she has one more tantrum over it I will walk!!!.

Skyver 09:11 30 Jan 06

Do the playlists show up in `My Documents\My Music\My Playlists` when they're created/saved?

MidgetMan 10:26 30 Jan 06

yep, the play lists appear then next time she goes to play it, it has either gone or is showing as corrupt.

Skyver 23:09 30 Jan 06

How about if she makes copies of them as soon as they're created, or archives them with a compression program (click here for example) - if the files are identical when backed up or unzipped the problem is with WMP.

MidgetMan 08:28 31 Jan 06

have rolled back wmp to version 9 and it all seems well again, ah well just one of those annoying little bugs that keep you on your toes I suspect. Will leave it at that for now and see how it goes.

Thanks for your suggestions though

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…