media player or file problem

picklsey 16:43 14 May 06

hope someone can help me with this one,when i go into my music and select an album to play nothing happens ican play one song at a time but not the full album.(just started today)what i,ve tried so far is.

sfc scaannow no diference

reinstalled meadia player 10

system restore nothing i tried worked

any help on this please

xp pro

onthebog 19:45 14 May 06

Is this happening on MP10 exclusively? Not a solution admittedly, but why not try an alternative music player. VLC Media player is a favourite of mine.

click here

Did you download any updates for Windows? Perhaps this may be causing your problem.

picklsey 03:41 15 May 06

thank you for your response yes i got the latest security updates for windows.will give vlc a go and see if that sorts it thanks again for the help offered.

picklsey 03:52 15 May 06

tried the vlc meadia player same problem so i think it must be a prob with my music files won,t link up with any media player to play.

whats happening is i open my music folder click on an album to play then click on play all the egg timer flashes up for a second then nothing any ideas please.

picklsey 04:19 15 May 06

you got me thinking refernce windows updates so as son was visiting me on saturday decided to have a look to see if he had installed anything and guess what he had installed a program called power iso(whatever that is)so i unninstalled it ran my cleaners and now all is working all i have to do is ring sons neck as he knows not to put anything on my pc.

thanks again for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…