Media Player not writing to cd purchased music

dumyat 23:33 17 Nov 04

Having tried tesco downloads and purchased a number of tracks now find I can play them and it confirms licence will not allow transfer to cd- error COOD11CD continually comes up- no problem with mycokemusic.com tracks transferred ok-
any suggestions- confirmed up to date as per Microsoft

Cook2 00:04 18 Nov 04

click here hope it helps.

Mango Grummit 02:00 18 Nov 04

That's *WINDOWS* media player, right?

C00D11CD is an unknown error so you got a problem with that to start with. I'm not familar with Tesco downloads so forgive me if I'm suggesting something that is nonsense but can you try something other than WMP? I have over 8,000 mp3s on my hard drive (music nut, me) and have all sorts of conversion tools etc and have not been beaten yet in moving stuff about on drives, cd's and anywhere I want but, as I say, I know nothing of Tesco D/Ls --- what file type are they anyway?

I'll keep my eye on this thread -- out of interest you understand. But try something else at least, WMP is not too clever!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…