Media Player not playing back

ponytail 21:02 PM 23 Aug 11

I have a Western Digital media player which is a WD TV HD Media Player I have a few videos on my external drive and I use the media player to play them through my TV.The way I use it is.Turn media player on select video all video scroll to the one I want to play and press enter but nothing happens.When I select video all the videos on the hard drive are listed and some have played before.I sometimes get the following messages no storage present and unable to load files.This was bought in September 2009 from Amazon never had no trouble untill today can someone advise

northumbria61 07:51 AM 24 Aug 11

ponytail - If you post a few more details ie: model number etc. someone may be able to advise.

ponytail 08:39 AM 24 Aug 11

Model number is WD000AVP-00

northumbria61 16:31 PM 24 Aug 11

Have a look through this LINK (FAQ etc.) there may just be something link textfor you - if not click on Support (along the top bar) then from the drop down list select Phone & Email Support to contact Western Digital. I don't have one of these so I can't advise as to your problem.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

Apple rumours & predictions 2015: What to expect from Apple for the rest of the year – new iPhones,o…