media player copying

picklsey 06:48 17 Oct 04

i will try to explain the best i can,what i was wandering is when i play a music cd in media player v9 i can have like fireworks and so on on the screen.(sorry that,s the best way i can explain it)so i was wanting to know if i was to copy my music on to a dvd to play on my dvd player through my tv could i also copy the fireworks (so to speak)on to the dvd so as i will have the same display though my tv.sorry for any confusion hope you can see where i,m coming from.o/s xp home sp2.any help on this one please.

Diodorus Siculus 08:53 17 Oct 04

The short answer is no, they are generated by windows.

But you could create a DVD with something like Ulead DVD maker (or any of the others I expect) and have music and these visual effects.

picklsey 11:27 17 Oct 04

Diodorus Siculus.thanks for that i have a copy of ulead (i think) lying around somewhere how would i go about it.thanks.

Diodorus Siculus 12:50 17 Oct 04

picklsey - no idea I'm afraid - I don't go in for DVD authoring but many threads have been written here about it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…