Media player-burning to hard disc

J. I. 14:21 16 Feb 06

I have windows media player 10. XP Home. I have managed to rip music from my cd into media players library. My next step is to burn from the library to my hard disc, ie, to a folder in My Docs. In the help menu I can only find reference to burning disc to disc. Can anyone tell me how to go about burning from the library to the hard drive. Your help greatly appreciated

Freddog™ 14:36 16 Feb 06

Tools>Options...>Rip Music>Change Location>Choose the location you want. That should let you 'rip' the music on you hard drive.

J. I. 16:10 16 Feb 06

Thanks Freddog for your kind advice it worked fine. Can I ask is it possible to rip straight from a disc to the hard drive or does one have to rip to Media Player first

rawprawn 16:22 16 Feb 06

Its just as Freddog™ says follow his instructions and choose to save it to My Documents/My Music or wherever you want.

J. I. 16:33 16 Feb 06

Ican see now that you can rip from library and disc to destination using same method. Many thanks to both of you for taking the trouble to reply to me

J. I. 16:37 16 Feb 06

Opologies forgot to click resolve box

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…