Media Player Bug?

Mick54 17:46 16 Jan 08

Hiya my son in law has an AMD based 64bit pc. Not sure of details but can find out if needed. His pc froze the other day when he was using Media Player version 11. He put in a dvd, he then stoped it playing and ejected it using the drop down menu. It then refused to close down. Tried going into task manager and closing it, but it did not respond. Tried using Alt+ f4 did not work. Tried everything I could think of and it would not close down. Had to re-set pc and re-boot. Is this a bug? The day before I put Kaspersky Internet protection onto his pc and he thinks it was this. I don't think it is the cause. He also added a web cam that morning. Has anyone any ideas about this. I told him to use button on tower from now on to eject cd's but he wants to use the drop down menu. Can't tell him anything. Any ideas people? Thanx Mick.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple