Media Player album info

queue 07:57 26 Jun 06

My meida player has problem updating the albem informations automatically, but if i click on the find album info link the player can correctly display the album info. Once i click done, the player do not update the info.

currently using media player 10. tried reinstalling the softwear, but did not work. I'm sure the drive is working as the cds are playing and such function is working normally on itunes. please help. thanks.

ade.h 16:42 26 Jun 06

Unless you added version 10 retrospectively, you cannot actually uninstall or reinstall it. If it is an update, it can *usually* be found in your Add or Remove Programs pane when "show updates" is checked. If, however, it was original and you tried to remove it from Add/Remove Windows Components, that only removes access to the program, despite what it may appear to do.

1) Check your settings. Obvious, I know, but the settings that relate to media information are found on the Library, Privacy and Player tabs. You also seem to need to have the library feature enabled in the first place, even if you're just playing a CD.

2) System files: run sfc /scannow.

queue 05:23 27 Jun 06

I've already tried toying with the settings, I unset them and reset them, but still its not working. I know, its indeed strange as this feature normally comes automatically.

I was thinking if i can install a later version then use the update function to upgrade it to at version 10.

ade.h 14:54 27 Jun 06

Version 11 works very well; you could try that. If version 10 is incorporated into your OS, then going forwards is the only way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…