Media player 9 - getting stuck

Azee1 11:34 12 Mar 03

I downloaded the Media player 9 beta version sometime ago and have not been able to open it as it gets stuck at the privacy statement/options window.When I click continue on the window it just returns me back to the same window.
It has been downloaded as I can see it listed in my windows file; I have also tried to re-install several times with no joy.
What an earth do I do apart from deleting the hard drive and reinstalling my op/system windows me.
I was thinking of buying xp and either upgrading my existing system of replacing it!
Any takers?

letitbleed 12:20 12 Mar 03

why not try d/l Media Player 9 release version

toxin 15:22 12 Mar 03

Have You got the right version for ME.

Try d/l from click here

Stuartli 19:46 12 Mar 03

Best to delete it and then download the 98/ME version (not the XP!) from the WMP home page.

crx16 20:26 12 Mar 03

you dont delete the player from winME,you have to system restore to a date before installation.click here

crx16 22:02 12 Mar 03

by email:

"If I system restore, will it delete all the work I have done since the last system restore(which is when I bought it.)"

you may have to back-up your work to CD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…