media player 9

Tree3 09:47 21 Nov 03

how do i get the media player into the taskbar at the bottom ofd the windows xp there is a way but i dont know it could someone help

Stuartli 09:51 21 Nov 03

Just hit the _ button in the top right hand's just before the minimise/maximise choice.....:-)

alcudia 09:57 21 Nov 03

It should appear by default. If it doesn't your taskbar may be locked.

Make sure that the taskbar is unlocked. Right click a blank area and click Lock the Toolbar if there is a tick against it. Then right click it again and choose toolbars and click Quicklaunch.

Media player should be amongst them. If it still doesn't appear You will need to find it. Probably in Program Files\Media player and drag a shortcut to the Quicklaunch area. Right click the file, drag to quicklaunch, release and choose Create shortcuts here.

Tree3 10:27 21 Nov 03

i mean with buttons to stop and play and pause and next song i can do what you were saying

bill sykes 12:59 21 Nov 03

if you minimise (the one in the top right corner to the right of a drop down box that normally has 'now playing' in it) then it should drop down to the taskbar with all the play buttons still visible. If it dosn't then check the options. Regards.

Stuartli 13:21 21 Nov 03

Not quite right...:-)

It's as I stated in the first posting; minimise just means a smaller window.

whybe 19:29 21 Nov 03

I'm not sure whether you have solved the problem but what I did was, right click on the taskbar, highlight toolbars, click Windows Media Player. Then when you open Media Player, put in a disk, starts playing, click minimise button, player shrinks to the taskbar and is replaced with a short bar containing, play fwd bwd buttons. Also when the track changes a window pops up with the new details.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…