MEDIA PLAYER 10

WXMAN 09:36 22 Mar 05

When copying CD's to LIBRARY the tracks come up for 3 CD'S intermixed as,1,1,1 2,2,2 3,3,3 4,4,4 5,5,5 and so on This did not happen before a reinstall of XP, CAN YOU HELP .
WXMAN.

Taff36 10:50 22 Mar 05

When you are connected to the internet you need to search for the media information. Tools menu Options then Library tab and tick the "Retrieve information from the internet." This should correct the issue if these were previously identified. (It may take some time if you are on dial up so leave it running in the background but you must have a live internet connection.

If this doesn`t work and you know which albums these came from I suggest you create an album name for each and move each file manually (Drag and drop) so you have three seperate CD`s. Then right click a track and select "find album info" - then search on the internet to find it.

Stuartli 11:20 22 Mar 05

I had a similar problem - out of the blue for no apparent reason - and I naturally did what Taff36 suggested, but with no success.

After some fruitless endeavours I eventually also Enabled Display Media Information from the Internet from WMP's Privacy tab and it was cured...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…