media labeling software

MAD_MIKE 23:57 22 Jul 09

hi, i have been using mediaface 11 v2.4.2 for some time now to design and print cd lables and cd case inserts with track listings but all of a sudden it seems to have a mind of it's own and inserts letters into what i am trying to type also it only prints out half of the lable(left side).has anyone had this problem and found a workaround if not could you recomend a alternative programe,free if possible. thanks

Stuartli 00:06 23 Jul 09

If you have Nero, then there is a CD Cover designer included.

Otherwise there are a number of freeware products, such as:

click here

click here

click here

MAD_MIKE 23:10 23 Jul 09

thanks Stuartli i will try all of these and see which one i can get to grips with,your help is much appreciated, Mike.

Stuartli 23:58 23 Jul 09

Just one other thought. If you know someone with an Epson printer, it's very likely their installation disk will include PrintCD (it's the one I use with my R300 to print onto a disk).

It's not available on the Epson website as it's third party software.

MAD_MIKE 00:10 24 Jul 09

nice one Stuartli i can think of at least two owners of Epson printers,will go a hunting,cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…