Media center video prob

steveooo 22:40 24 Oct 06

i have purchased media center edition to work with my dvb-t usb card which is Mce comaptable i have installed all my graphics card drivers tv card etc, and my videos work fine on media player, but when i open media center nor my videos or my tv plays, i get sound but no video, can anyone help?

athlon 2ghz, 512mb ram, geforce 2 mx/mx 400 64mb,

Stuartli 22:50 24 Oct 06

Try installing the standard version of the K-Lite codecs pack (without Windows Media Classic player if you don't need it) from:

click here

Stuartli 22:50 24 Oct 06

Try installing the standard version of the K-Lite codecs pack (without Windows Media Classic player if you don't need it) from:

click here

steveooo 23:03 24 Oct 06

makes no difference as soon as i try and play any kind of video it just plays up weird?

Stuartli 23:13 24 Oct 06

If you right click on the Desktop>Properties>Advanced button>Adapter tab>List All Modes, check that you are using colour/resolution and refresh rates compatible with your graphics card (quite an old model now).

The list details what the card will support but you do need a refresh rate of 85MHz if possible to avoid any risk of flicker.

steveooo 12:38 25 Oct 06

i have also tried it on a second pc which is much more powerfull and it still wont play any videos same problem??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…