Media Center help

lazanda 13:36 09 Dec 06

Can anyone tell me how to set up the TV signal in Media Center? I mean actually searching for the channels (1-5 etc).

Everytime I run the wizard it just takes me through the guide etc and then says finish and skips this part!

Thanks a lot,

Paul

stephen0205 17:18 09 Dec 06

you have to have a tv tuning car then plug u r ariel into the card and then use setup wizzard to get eh channels or use the software provided with the tv card.

lazanda 17:29 09 Dec 06

I've tuned in the channels once. I just want to do it again as i have got a new ariel and I want to try and get channel 5 which at the moment is blank.

Every time I run the wizard in media center it skips the bit where I have to tune the channels in.

Thanks for your help,

Paul.

stephen0205 13:51 10 Dec 06

do u get channel 5 on your tv.....if not buy a signal booster and if you do have channel five im sorry but i cant help you ... it should find it instantly.

Jollyjohn 13:59 10 Dec 06

Hi
I found the only way I could force MCE to retune the channels was to remove the tuner, under control panel, system, hardware, device manger, sound etc...Properties, remove.
Reboot, the tuner is found and installed, then open MCE and retune the channels.

stephen0205 14:52 10 Dec 06

kool...

lazanda 16:44 10 Dec 06

Thanks for coming back to me guys. I'll take a look now...

Paul.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…