petersago 00:50 AM 13 May 11

in windows media player i have uploaded the top 40 chart hits. that was no problem. To make the music last for about 9 hours i loaded some more music from different artist that was on numerous cds that i had. i put them all on one list and i put that list in the sync pain ready to load down to my memory stick. I then shuffled the list so as to mix the top 40 with different other artist song but when i synced them to the device the songs were top 40 first and then the albums that were put on the list one at a time. How can i have the list shuffled and then synced in that order onto my device. Would appreciate help from other users that may have come across this problem

recap 11:38 AM 13 May 11

Creating a playlist in Windows Media Player is better than shuffling a list. This way when syncing the list should stay the way you have created it in Media Player. for how to customise a play list.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016