medal (medel) of honour

taz39 03:41 09 Jan 04

hi there,
i love the game medal (medel)of honour for the console ps.one..........i can play it till i need glasses!!!!!(LOL)

but the game medal (medel) of honour frountline....(for the ps2)(etc, anything like that).........it's to hard 4 me, but as i said.........medal of honour for the ps1........np.....I LOVE IT!!!!!....
but........
i cant find it on the puter.....
can e1 help me to find it?

thanx in advance 4 any help.....

medal of honour for the ps1...

taz39 03:45 09 Jan 04

sorry if i have put this in the wrong place...
pc.advisor has changed, i tried 2 put this under games but, it didn't work....

once again....help me if u can,.....i have spent 6 hours 2nite looking 4 medal of hounour on the puter and have got nowhere!

if i cant play it here i WILL buy it, but, i would like 2 know one way or another if i COULD get it on puter or not.....

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.......

tafoody 03:49 09 Jan 04

can you confirm, are you looking for MOH to play on PC or PS1?

and is Medal Of Honour-Allied Assault the first one?

taz39 04:00 09 Jan 04

i'm looking 2 play moh on PC, played it on Ps2 and its 2 hard!....love it on ps1....anywhere i can play it on puter or even download it would b great!.....
i'm looking 4 the very 1st moh for the ps1, and the 2nd moh...........BOTH 4 THE PS1

tafoody 04:09 09 Jan 04

if you have broadband you could try the MOHAA demo click here for the web page, or just click here for the 183MB download.

or you could buy it with 'spearhead' add-on from amazon. click here

Jester2K 07:24 09 Jan 04

Frontline is only on PS2 and Egg-Box.

On the PC you have

Medal Of Honour Allied Assault

Medal Of Honour Allied Assault: Spearhead

Medal Of Honour Allied Assault: Breakthrough

Jester2K 07:24 09 Jan 04

Oh and you need Medal Of Honour Allied Assault installed before you can play Spearhead or breakthrough as they are add ons.

Jester2K 07:25 09 Jan 04

"if i cant play it here i WILL buy it, but, i would like 2 know one way or another if i COULD get it on puter or not..... "

Easy way to get it on your computer is to buy it...

The Ghost of Inept Pig 10:43 09 Jan 04

The first two Medal of Honor games stayed exclusive to the PsOne (as far as memory serves) as Jester2K states they never made the transition to the world of PC gaming.

However, you can still buy the first two PsOne games from click here

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 10:47 09 Jan 04

MOHAA for pc is far the better game than its ps1 counterparts were,although it is still not that easy to finish but gameplay is better and the add ons make a change.

Regards.

taz39 14:15 10 Jan 04

thanx all for the info its helped me out loads

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…