Medal of Honour prob

paul654 10:31 14 Jan 04

Recently installed `MOHAA`Deluxe edition (inc `Spearhead`).However I had a few problems with the game so I decided to do a full uninstal of both programmes and just re-install and play MOHAA without the Spearhead expansion. However when I try to re-install, a box opens giving me the chance to repair/modify/remove existing files ! Whichever of these I select, the game still will not install! Its as though there are still files from my original installation somewhere on my pc but for the life of me I cannot find them. Any ideas?

smegs 10:37 14 Jan 04

They could be in REGEDIT. Press start, goto run, type in regedit. Make sure you know what you are deleting.

paul654 10:47 14 Jan 04

Tried `Regedit`, nothing there. When I try Add/Remove progs in Control panel, it say I have MOHAA(130mb) still installed somewhere, when I try to remove it I still get the Modify/repair/remove box and after chosing `remove` nothing happens !!

MidgetMan 10:49 14 Jan 04

Just a thought, do you have the disk in when you try to remove?? some games will only un-install if this is case.

paul654 21:49 14 Jan 04

Still no luck...could I try using System Restore to a point before I orriginally installed the game??? I`ve never used it before so I`m unsure.

TommyRed 22:21 14 Jan 04

Yes I think so but any data, programs downloaded will be lost, also e-mails I think. But it should work, can you backup any data that'll be lost to CD? HTH TR

The Ghost of Inept Pig 22:22 14 Jan 04

Don't panic - just click here and follow the instructions therin.

Best of luck.

tafoody 22:23 14 Jan 04

can you confirm that you have put in the CD and tried uninstalling from the MOHAA menu that appears.

paul654 22:23 14 Jan 04

Haven`t downloaded that much so Ill try it

paul654 22:25 14 Jan 04

yes taf, I`ve tried that.

paul654 23:17 14 Jan 04

Thanks guys
Welldone `The ghost of inept pig`, went to EA`s site, followed the idiot-proof instructions and hey-presto I`m fragging nazis again...great
Prob solved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…