medal of honour multi texturing problem

funkam 18:30 06 Jun 03

Help I've jsut bought medal of honour and am getting problems saying medal of honour requires a video card with multitexturing capability.I have SIS Elite group computer system AG305 32M,please help
Thanks Funkam

hugh-265156 18:52 06 Jun 03

you should be able to play this ok with the graphics settings turned down a bit.

go to click here and update to the latest drivers.might help.

hugh-265156 18:54 06 Jun 03

go to start/run and type in dxdiag then click on the display tab and test the direct x settings.

funkam 18:58 06 Jun 03

Ive tried turning graphics down and updated drivers still same prob!!!!!!!

hugh-265156 19:00 06 Jun 03

what about the dxdiag tests then?

funkam 20:03 06 Jun 03

Yes all tests working???

funkam 20:06 06 Jun 03

all tests working but still getting same message help

Kyomii 20:20 06 Jun 03

Sounds like you have the onboard version of the SiS 305 3D graphics accelerator - I don't think this has the capabilities you want, as it is a very basic card.

Kyomii 20:26 06 Jun 03

Having a quick look around, it appears that many people with this card cannot play medal of honour as the card is unable to handle multitexturing that is needed in some new games.

hugh-265156 20:27 06 Jun 03

this is the only info i can find on the card.click here_(ELITEGROUP%20COMPUTER)-AG305-32.htm

its doubtful that its gona work.medal of honor minimum specs are as follows from ea support:

Medal of Honor (PC) ERROR - Warning: Requires a video card with multitextureing ability

Question
Why does it say "Warning: Requires a video card with multitextureing ability"?

Answer
This error indicates a trouble initializing your 3D graphics card. The first thing to check would be to ensure that you meet the games requirements for at least a 16 MB video card with support for OpenGL. To find out what type of video card you have take the following steps:
1. Go to Start and select Run and type dxdiag and press Ok.
2. Along the top of the tool click on the tab that says Display.
3. On the left side near the top it will state the name.
4. Also note the Aprox. Total Memory a couple lines below the name. If this reads less than aproximately 16 MB the card lacks sufficient video memory to run the game.

The following video chipsets are supported:
- NVIDIA GeForce3,
- NVIDIA GeForce2,
- NVIDIA GeForce 256,
- NVIDIA Riva TNT2,
- NVIDIA Riva TNT,
- ATI Radeon,
- ATI Rage 128 Pro,
- ATI Rage 128,
- PowerVR3 Kyro II,
- PowerVR Kyro

hugh-265156 20:30 06 Jun 03

buy a cheap agp card like the radeon 9000 maybe would be the best bet i guess.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…