Me Cursor has gone berserk.

1936 17:37 03 Feb 06

For some strange reason my curser started to wander all over the screen and its a devil of a job to chace it about. Any ideas why?

curlylad 17:41 03 Feb 06

Have you installed any new software , drivers or programs recently ?

What O/S and the make/model of the mouse please !

SG Atlantis® 17:42 03 Feb 06

Virus?

Prank?

Hardware Fault?

Buggy software?

User-312386 18:01 03 Feb 06

is it a USB mouse by any chance?

1936 18:15 03 Feb 06

I use Windows XP and yes I have installed Nero and something else but that was hours ago.
I was using a cordless Logitech mouse but I took it out and put a mouse with a cord in and it kept moving. All of a sudden a few minutes later it stopped. Now all I have to do is to work out how to get that stinking cordless mouse working again. The batteries are alright and I hav pressed varius buttons but it loks like I am stuck with the corded thing that is unless someone can tell me what the sequence is to activate the cordless mouse.

User-312386 18:22 03 Feb 06

with the cordless mouse, click on connect on the base of the mouse and the base of the transmitter unit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…