Me cordless mouse has stopped working.

1936 17:55 09 Jul 05

I have a Logitech cordless mouse which has stopped working. I changed the batteries but it still wont work. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to start it again?

mattyc_92 18:24 09 Jul 05

Do you get any error messages?

If it is an optical mouse, does the "laser" work on the bottom or does it flicker?

What OS are you running?

VoG II 18:34 09 Jul 05

Are there buttons to press on the mouse and/or receiver to 'tune it in'?

Pidder 18:58 09 Jul 05

Have you tried reloading the driver? Do you have a corded mouse to use?

1936 20:00 09 Jul 05

No, I did not get any error messages?
It is an optical mouse and the "laser" does work on the bottom because I can see it flicker?

I am running XP.

There is a button to press on the mouse which I have done but I do not know what you mean by a receiver to 'tune it inunless you mean the strange black thing with Logitech written on it.

Reloading the driver is beyond me and luckly I have a spare corded mouse to use which I keep for my laptop because I dont like those pads you sweep your finger over.

mattyc_92 20:04 09 Jul 05

Does it "flicker" (the laser) even when you aren't pressing a button (or moving anything acronis the sensor)?

1936 20:06 09 Jul 05

Iv'e cracked it. I pressed the button on the receiver and it worked but then the key board would not work so I pressed it again and what with pressing the green buttons underneath the key board and mouse its now all working so thank you very much.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…