MCSE ???

steviekill 11:17 03 Oct 03

I am about to study for my MCSE after recently recieving the CD's from SmartForce.

Would anyone be so kind as to advise me the best way to study for these exams, who may have taken them already and which order is the BEST way to sit the exams please.

I do not have bags of time to study unfortunatelt because I work two jobs so I am kinda looking for some wise advice in order to save time without missing out on content in order to Pass.

If anyone has taken these exams I would greatefully receive any advice you have to give.

Many Thanks Techies

AndySD 11:36 03 Oct 03

Make sure you are fully conversant with using the command line interface (eg a good understanding of DOS) will help a lot.

spikeychris 12:49 03 Oct 03

Took over my lfe for three years. Which one are you doing? One of the best references I found was "MCSE in a Nutshell" a collection of books by Michael J Moncur.

Chris

steviekill 13:05 03 Oct 03

Took over you life for Three years hey ! was it worth it ? and are you in a good job now assuming that was your reason to pursue it ?

Are I am about to take my first exam - 70-210 any tips on this one or the other 3 core exams ?

spikeychris 14:40 03 Oct 03

Well I was lucky I did it whilst at work and it was paid for by them. The course you want is click here

Have you not thought of going for click here as its the next generation MCSE. click here for an FAQ.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…