McAfee VirusScan Plus 2009

amyjen7 10:31 02 Jan 09

I yesterday posted a question on the need to turn off Windows Security when loading McAfee VirusScan and it came up that this paid up software came top in recent survey for those not limited to a budget. This Survey was carried out by Computer Shopper February 09. I would be interested to have views as clearly this touched one or two nerves

Kind regards

birdface 12:44 02 Jan 09

Other thread. click here Now you did not mention that you were only doing a scan.The impression was that you were going to buy the product.Now this makes it at least 3 threads that you have running at the same time.This will only confuse folk that are trying to help.maybe close the other thread with the same subject.

birdface 12:57 02 Jan 09

Sorry a bit overboard with the 3 posts as there is only 2.I did have a look at Computer Shopper February 09 and got hit with 3 tracking cookies.Are you having a problem that you think McAfee might help,A couple of the best programs for finding any problems are Malwarebytes free version and Superantispyware also free.I would imagine if using the McAfee scan it would tell you if you have to close any security programs that you already have on your computer before it can scan.

birdface 13:10 02 Jan 09

[Eset]Nod 32 Is supposed to be the best.You can download it from Google remember it is the free scan that you are looking for.click here= But best of luck with McAfee if you have already tried it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…