Mcafee spamkiller help anyone please?

East Stander 10:38 31 Aug 06

If spamkiller blocks a message which I then want to read, I cannot rescue it! I tell it to rescue the message, get a message that the operation was unsuccessful and then the email disappears. Spam is being blocked okay but this rescuing operation is so annoying.
Not sure if this started with me changing to Firefox and Thunderbird recently.
Anyone know if Mcafee does not work with Thunderbird?

Thanks for any help.

vinnyT 11:24 31 Aug 06

Should work ok, don't know for sure, but t'bird is a popular email client and ffox is now the 2nd browser of choice, be odd if spamkiller couldn't work with them installed.

What happens if you double click the message you wish to retrieve rather than using the rescue method? It may work this way.

If you can't get it to work, then mailwasher anti spam may be worth a try, free from click here.

Hope this helps.

East Stander 12:37 31 Aug 06

When I double click I can read the message within spamkiller but when I ask to rescue the message, it disappears and does not come through my email software.

May try mailwasher but it narks me that I have paid for spamkiller and it does not work.

But thanks for the help!!

vinnyT 15:38 31 Aug 06

If you can read the email in spamkiller when you double click on it, then try highlighting the text you wish to keep, press control+c keys to copy it, open notebook or wordpad (or any other text editor) and press control+v to paste, save it as whatever you like.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…